Saturday, October 22, 2005
I’m frantically trying to think up plots for NaNoWriMo. I have tons of characters, little anecdotes and observations, but nothing that would hang together as a coherent work yet. I’m hoping if I think about it lots, something will make itself apparent to me.
I just read the review for “Shopgirl,” and maybe it should be a love story. A sweet little love story. With quirky characters and shimmering moments and soaring beauty and truths. No problem.
I just read the review for “Shopgirl,” and maybe it should be a love story. A sweet little love story. With quirky characters and shimmering moments and soaring beauty and truths. No problem.
Comments:
<< Home
How exciting - another Wrimo'er! I tried it a few years back on the enthusiasm of my friend Mike Sugarbaker, but I never went through with it. Then my friend Michael (who was at Sue's wedding) got into it a couple of years ago and devotes every November to it.
I say, make it a sweet love story with an alien monster.
I say, make it a sweet love story with an alien monster.
Home ownership, breast feeding, and sweet love stories? I have no response to these.
Oh, except the living room. I say go with a deep crimson, and then you can refer to by crooking your finger and grunting "Redrum! Redrum!"
Oh, except the living room. I say go with a deep crimson, and then you can refer to by crooking your finger and grunting "Redrum! Redrum!"
Start w/an outline? I sat next to a 'novelist' yesterday at a dinner, and that's what he says he does.
Post a Comment
<< Home

