Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 
Today, Little Big Man kept trying to step on a little girl in my breastfeeding support group. He kept raising his massive baby leg with grim determination as this adorable little babe, all dressed in a pink dress and white tights, smiled and gurgled up at us trustingly from her place on the floor. I kept dragging him backward, saying, "No, LBM, don't step on her." (You're supposed to clarify what you're saying no about than to just say "No." Or so I've read.) Luckily, her mother thought it was funny.

Every day that I've worn shorts this fall, I've thought, "That's it. That's the last day for wearing shorts." And then, another day happens like the one today -- sunlight, clear skies and temps in the 60s. Global warming, me like! I threw all of LBM's winter hats and jackets in the wash and went out with the baby jogger.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
cinnabuster's photos More of cinnabuster's photos