Saturday, January 07, 2006
Blog! How I've neglected you. But I never stopped thinking about you. For a month, funny, interesting things have been happening to me, and I've mentally concocted witty observations about them for the sole purpose of writing them here, right before completely forgetting them.
But now that the holidays are over, I resolve to get back on the stick with all things Internetalia. First order: Answering e-mails that go back to the beginning of December. Done. Happy to have the excuse of holiday insanity. Second: Turn on computer at home and download all the clever video clips ("Chronicles of Narnia" rap, intruiginly titled "porkchop, television, lizard" thing my brother-in-law sent) that I'm not able to access at work because our computers have no video players. Umm ... not done. Feels too much like work. Third: Peruse various Web sites for fab post-holiday sales. After all, I have $2.30 in drugstore.com dollars! Also not done. Fourth: Update blog for legions of anxious fans. Done. Fifth: Check out friends' blogs. I'm gettin' to it, friends. I'm gettin' to it.
But now that the holidays are over, I resolve to get back on the stick with all things Internetalia. First order: Answering e-mails that go back to the beginning of December. Done. Happy to have the excuse of holiday insanity. Second: Turn on computer at home and download all the clever video clips ("Chronicles of Narnia" rap, intruiginly titled "porkchop, television, lizard" thing my brother-in-law sent) that I'm not able to access at work because our computers have no video players. Umm ... not done. Feels too much like work. Third: Peruse various Web sites for fab post-holiday sales. After all, I have $2.30 in drugstore.com dollars! Also not done. Fourth: Update blog for legions of anxious fans. Done. Fifth: Check out friends' blogs. I'm gettin' to it, friends. I'm gettin' to it.