Thursday, September 07, 2006
Big news! Most excellent brother-in-law Hallovian has started his own blog. You may peruse it at theendtimesnews.blogspot.com. Why am I calling him Hallovian? Ask him. We look forward to much wry wittiness from the coldest northern reaches of our country.
More big news ... I made a mommy friend today! We struck up a conversation through the windows of the wooden train in the library as our children pretended to drive it. I noticed her perfectly done hair and makeup. She noticed my ponytailed hair, clogs and lightly stained T-shirt. We chatted, and then, as she prepared to go, she slipped me her number and I gave her mine. I could tell all the other moms in the children's area were jealous. As I toted Little Big Man out of there, it was all I could do not to smile triumphantly.
More big news ... I made a mommy friend today! We struck up a conversation through the windows of the wooden train in the library as our children pretended to drive it. I noticed her perfectly done hair and makeup. She noticed my ponytailed hair, clogs and lightly stained T-shirt. We chatted, and then, as she prepared to go, she slipped me her number and I gave her mine. I could tell all the other moms in the children's area were jealous. As I toted Little Big Man out of there, it was all I could do not to smile triumphantly.