Tuesday, January 09, 2007
I got banned from Urban Baby last week.
Someone started a thread asking, "What's the worst thing that ever happened to you?" One woman wrote that she was devastated because she wouldn't be able to have a third child. That wasn't awful enough for some UB vultures, who swooped down to ridicule her. So I had to jump in.
One mom had responded to all the posts by writing "perspective." I told her to get a dictionary. She called me a pampered, prissy princess. I called her an alliterative a$$hole. Then I got banned for 873 seconds.
It was worth it, just to be able to type the words "alliterative a$$hole."
Someone started a thread asking, "What's the worst thing that ever happened to you?" One woman wrote that she was devastated because she wouldn't be able to have a third child. That wasn't awful enough for some UB vultures, who swooped down to ridicule her. So I had to jump in.
One mom had responded to all the posts by writing "perspective." I told her to get a dictionary. She called me a pampered, prissy princess. I called her an alliterative a$$hole. Then I got banned for 873 seconds.
It was worth it, just to be able to type the words "alliterative a$$hole."
Labels: urban baby infertility