Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Mediocre but unsurprising report from my visit to the doctor Monday. I have three measly follicles, none of which are large enough to retrieve yet, and a uterine lining of 5.3 mm, when at least a 9 is ideal. The Friday retrieval that had been tentatively scheduled seems out of the question. (Cycle day 14 retrievals are for NORMAL girls.)
I've felt floaty and disconnected from this cycle, and now I feel guilty. Shouldn't I really try to care, to invest everything I have in this and maybe bring about a better outcome? I AM going to the acupuncturist. I AM taking the supplements. I AM putting a heating pad on my increasingly needle-bruised belly. But emotionally, I'm just not that into it.
Someone, help me visualize the light pouring into my inner being, and all that.
I've felt floaty and disconnected from this cycle, and now I feel guilty. Shouldn't I really try to care, to invest everything I have in this and maybe bring about a better outcome? I AM going to the acupuncturist. I AM taking the supplements. I AM putting a heating pad on my increasingly needle-bruised belly. But emotionally, I'm just not that into it.
Someone, help me visualize the light pouring into my inner being, and all that.
Labels: IVF follicles