Thursday, January 10, 2008
I was so worried about Hillary yesterday morning, I prayed for her -- and I asked Big Big Man to pray for her, too. I didn't know I was so emotionally invested in her until it appeared she might not actually win the nomination. Big Big Man said he was backing Obama. "Do it for me," I said. He immediately gave in.
Given her win, it's clear one or both of us have divine cachet. My co-worker did ask me to pray for the Knicks. I wasn't sure, I said -- I didn't want to waste my gift on just anybody. Were these good people? Did they deserve to win? He shook his head resignedly. "No," he said.
Given her win, it's clear one or both of us have divine cachet. My co-worker did ask me to pray for the Knicks. I wasn't sure, I said -- I didn't want to waste my gift on just anybody. Were these good people? Did they deserve to win? He shook his head resignedly. "No," he said.