Sunday, April 04, 2010

 
Bunnies

Back in the day, we didn't have the Dumb Bunnies. But we do now, and the world is a better place. Dav Pilkey, who is also the genius behind Captain Underpants, is a god to Little Big Man. He was delighted to find that he could illustrate and print out his own pictures from Pilkey's Web site. He doodled our family on the bottom. Someday, I hope to have pupils.

Comments:
Oh this is wonderful! =)

I have every single thing both of my kids drew, wrote, doodled on... those bins have frequent flier miles on them.

But now...I am very glad I did it.
 
hiii


are you looking for surrogacy in kenya please visit - Surrogacy Cost Kenya

are you looking for surrogacy in ukriane please visit - Surrogacy Cost Ukraine

are you looking for Surrogacy in Delhi Please Visit - Surrogacy Cost Delhi
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
cinnabuster's photos More of cinnabuster's photos